April 14th, 2017
Junior Competency (14+ years)
Please call us on 01483 566880 to book this activity!
- A 1 hour long assessment to ensure that 14-16 year olds are proficient in the safe use of the climbing and bouldering walls here at Craggy.
- Safety skills including belaying, knot-tying, holding falls and general safety awareness will all need to be demonstrated during the assessment.
- If the young person is successful and passes their assessment they will be able to use Craggy Island, Guildford without supervision and are then able to climb with their friends.
- 1 year’s FREE membership is included once the young person has passed.
- All equipment is provided for the session.
If you’re aged 14-16 years then this assessment will give you the freedom to enjoy climbing at Craggy with your friends without needing the supervision of a parent, guardian or instructor!
1 person: £35
2 people: £45
Sessions can be booked at any time, subject to availability.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL for all Craggy Island Courses!
Booking lines open 10am-9:30pm weekdays and 10am-6pm weekends. Call us on 0344 880 8866 or email us.
Bookings are non-refundable 1-week prior to the start of the booked activity.
All sessions are conducted by one or more of Craggy’s qualified members of staff who are highly trained, qualified and passionate about providing climbing in an exhilarating but safe manner!