February 27th, 2017
Please call us on 01483 566880 to book this activity!
Climbing is always a popular choice with students and Craggy Island is the No. 1 destination when it comes to indoor climbing!
Our range of facilities is second to none, we have the most enthusiastic and professional instructors and we are always happy to welcome new groups to the centre.
Here’s a bit more about what we have to offer at Craggy Island, Guildford:
- Sessions are suitable for children aged from 5+ years upwards. We work with Primary schools, Secondary schools, 6th Forms, Colleges and Universities.
- Sessions can be tailored to suit both the age and ability of students but also to reflect the goals that need to be achieved.
- We can cater fully for the GCSE PE syllabus and can create specific sessions to ensure your students gain the grades they deserve whilst having a great time scaling our walls!
- A perfect way to treat your students at the end of the school term or year.
- Membership and regular-use schemes can be provided as required.
prices start from £11.50 per person
Please contact Reception on 0344 880 8866 or email@example.com for further information.
Sessions can be booked at any time, subject to availability.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL for all Craggy Island Courses!
Booking lines open 10am-9:30pm weekdays and 10am-6pm weekends. Call us on 0344 880 8866 or email us.
Bookings are non-refundable 1-week prior to the start of the booked activity.
All sessions are conducted by one or more of Craggy’s qualified members of staff who are highly trained, qualified and passionate about providing climbing in an exhilarating but safe manner!