Beginner Course (Tuesdays @ Guildford)
- This beginner course will give you all the necessary skills to climb on your own and join us as a member.
- There are no pre-requisites and the course is suitable for complete beginners aged 14+.
- 4 hours of professional climbing instruction from our highly trained and enthusiastic instructors in a group of up to 6 people.
- Two 2-hour sessions on consecutive Tuesday evenings.
- All safety equipment whilst you’re on the course is provided: Harness, climbing shoes, belay device and karabiners.
- Learn basic rope skills including safe climbing knots and how to ‘tie in’ to the system.
- Belaying; how to protect and safely lower another climber.
- Communication and safety checks.
- An introduction to auto-belay systems.
- An introduction to bouldering.
- Basic movement techniques (how to get the best out of your climbing to get you started).
- Your first climb is on us! Includes one FREE Entry when you come back to Register after your course!
Please be aware of our Bookings Ts & Cs before making your booking.
Just £119 per person