- This beginner course will give you all the necessary skills to climb on your own and join us as a member.
- There are no pre-requisites and the course really is suitable for complete beginners aged 14+.
- 4 hours of professional climbing instruction from our highly trained and enthusiastic instructors with two, 2 hour sessions and a half hour break in the middle. Maximum course size is 6 people.
- All safety equipment whilst you’re on the course; Harness, Climbing Shoes, Belay Device and Karabiners.
- Knot-tying (learn how to tie suitable and safe climbing knots).
- Belaying (this is how to hold your climber’s rope and make them safe during their ascent).
- Communication and Safety-Checks (how to clearly communicate at the start and end of each climb to ensure that both belayer and climber are ready for action!).
- Basic Climbing Techniques (how to get the best out of your climbing to get you started).
- Includes FREE Entry when you come in to Register after your course and 1 month of Half Price 3 Star Membership!
Just £99 per person
Online booking is currently unavailable.