Beginner Bouldering Course (Sutton)
- 4 x 1.5 hour long sessions over 4 weeks
- Week 1: An introduction to the centre and how to enjoy bouldering safely. You will be given a full safety briefing along with tips on navigating your way around the centre and making good choices about routes to climb as well as being aware of other users in the climbing area. Upon completion of week 1 you will be able to register to climb and start coming in without supervision
- Week 2: Techniques – learning how to place your hands and feet to use different hold types and climbing terrain
- Week 3: Techniques – learning about body position, how to conserve energy and how to tackle steeper walls more efficiently
- Week 4: Skills – How to get the best out of your bouldering sessions. Working problems, structuring your session and some basic training pointers to progress your climbing
- Ideal for beginners wanting to try something new
- Great fun and suitable for anyone from the age of 18 and above
- All equipment is provided and no previous experience is necessary
- Course includes 1 year of FREE membership and 1 month of FREE climbing upon completion of Week 1 when you join as a 3 Star member – worth £57.50!
Please be aware of our Bookings Ts & Cs before making your booking.
Just £119 per person