Beginner Bouldering Course (Sutton)
- 4 x 1.5 hour long sessions over 4 weeks
- Week 1: An introduction to the centre and how to enjoy bouldering safely. Upon completion of week 1 you will be able to register to climb and start coming in without supervision
- Week 2: Techniques – learning how to place your hands and feet to use different hold types and climbing terrain
- Week 3: Techniques – learning about body position, how to conserve energy and how to tackle steeper walls more efficiently
- Week 4: Skills – How to get the best out of your bouldering sessions. Working problems, structuring your session and some basic training pointers to progress your climbing
- Ideal for beginners wanting to try something new
- Great fun and suitable for anyone from the age of 18 and above
- All equipment is provided and no previous experience is necessary
- Course includes 1 year’s FREE membership and 1 week’s FREE climbing upon completion of Week 1.
Please be aware of our Bookings Ts & Cs before making your booking.
Just £120 per person