Intro to Supervision (Sutton)
- This is a one-off, one hour course which will allow you to supervise your children or bring friends along to boulder under your supervision.
- Your Instructor will ensure that you have all the knowledge you need to be able to look after up to 2 participants under your care to allow them to enjoy bouldering safely with us and without the need for an instructor on future visits.
- The annual membership is included in the price which will give you discounted entry when you come back and climb with us.
- Pre-requisites: You must either be a parent/guardian who will be supervising their own children or an experienced member (at least 3 months of regular visits to us) for this session to be suitable for you. If you are unsure, please call us on 01483 388069 and our Reception team will be able to advise.
- Important: Please do not bring the child or friend whom you intend to supervise along to the session with you. This session is to teach you how to supervise and your full attention needs to be on the instructions given to ensure you gain the full knowledge and understanding from the session that is required.
- Please see our Coronavirus Policy for further information on how we’re protecting our customers and staff. If you have any questions, please call us on 01483 388069 or email us at email@example.com.
Please be aware of our Bookings Ts & Cs before making your booking.
£40 for 1 person