Intro to Bouldering Session (Sutton)
- This bouldering introduction course will give you all the necessary skills to climb on your own and join us as a member. Suitable for ages 14+ and Adults.
- There are no pre-requisites, and the session really is suitable for complete beginners and parents wanting to learn how to supervise their children.
- 90 minutes of professional climbing instruction from our highly trained and enthusiastic instructors.
- All safety equipment whilst you’re on the course.
- Keeping safe in the climbing areas.
- Spotting. (looking after a climbing partner to assist in their safe ascent and descent)
- Communication and Safety Checks. (how to clearly communicate at the start and end of each climb to ensure that both spotter and climber are ready for action!)
- Basic Climbing Techniques. (how to get the best out of your climbing to get you started)
- First year of Annual Membership and a week of climbing for £FREE!
Please be aware of our Bookings Ts & Cs before making your booking.
Just £30 per person. Select a date below and book bouldering session now!