- Our Lead Climbing Course will teach you and your partner all you need to know about indoor lead climbing.
- Suitable for participants aged 14+.
- You should be a competent top-rope climber before attending this course.
- 4 hours of professional climbing instruction from our highly trained and enthusiastic instructors on a 1:2 ratio.
- Course content includes: Review of top-rope safety skills, lead belaying, clipping techniques and positioning, holding a falling climber, taking falls as a lead climber and ensuring both climber and belayer can enjoy lead climbing safely in an indoor environment.
- Please see our Coronavirus Policy for further information on how we’re protecting our customers and staff. If you have any questions, please call us on 01483 388081 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: You must book and pay for 2 participants at the same time for a Lead Climbing Course! Please call us on 01483 388081 if you need assistance with availability or to pay separately for participants.