- 11 weeks of 45 minute climbing sessions
- Regular clubs ideally suited to children aged 5-7 years
- Ideal for youngsters wanting to try something new
- Get your children learning all about climbing in a fun, safe and comfortable environment!
We’ve made a few changes to our Clubs to be able to operate them safely at this time:
- Smaller groups – the group sizes are now in line with government guidelines as well as having the added bonus of being more focused. Instructors will be able to give more attention to each child and tailor the session to their needs.
- Shorter Sessions – Mini Kid’s Clubs will run for 45 minutes. This will be plenty of time for your children to burn off some energy and have a great time as in smaller groups, there will be much more individual attention on their climbing. Unfortunately, due to government guidelines we are unable to open the caving system as it is not well ventilated and it is impossible for our team to clean the caves between sessions. Not to worry, there will still be plenty of fun and games!
- No hire equipment – all children are now required to have their own pair of climbing shoes. Trainers will not be allowed. Climbing shoes can be purchased at a very reasonable price and we can recommend retailers for you to contact if you do not already own a pair. It’s not mandatory, but we are also encouraging children to have their own chalk. Liquid chalk is preferred due to the alcohol content and can be purchased at the centre. This will limit cross-contamination.
- Drop-off and pick-up only – we no longer have a waiting area in reception for customers. Due to social distancing we have a limit on the number of people in the centre at any one time and this is restricted to climbers and staff only.
- Please see our Coronavirus Policy for further information on how we’re protecting our customers and staff. If you have any questions, please call us on 01483 388069 or email us at email@example.com.