NEW for this Summer – our Holiday Camps are great fun for children of all abilities!
Ages 8-11 years: £155 per child
A 3 day holiday camp from the 26th to the 28th of July, from 10:00 to 14:00 each day.
- 3 days packed full of activities, challenges and games which will lead up to a final day of climbing based scavenger hunts with exciting prizes to be won!
Ages 12-13 years: £155 per child
A 3 day holiday camp from the 11th to the 13th of August, from 10:00 to 14:00 each day.
- For our slightly older audience, we have still packed this camp full of exciting stuff but with slightly more advanced challenges and games all with the theme of climbing olympics running through them. This is guaranteed to get them excited to be active and inspired in the lead up to climbing’s debut in the Tokyo Olympics this year.
Ages 14-17 years: £120 per child
A 2 day holiday camp from the 2nd to the 3rd of August, from 10:00 to 14:00 each day.
- This camp is what you need if you’re looking for a good foundation to get your teenagers introduced to bouldering. Using exciting games and tricky challenges, this intense 2 day course will kit participants out with all the basics they need to get started on their own. On completion, participants will receive our certificate of Junior Competency, i.e. they will have earnt the right to climb unsupervised alongside our adult members. Our popular annual membership is included in the price, meaning that entry to climb with us will just be £5.
- Anyone can join, completely new to bouldering or already experienced, there will be something for everyone
- The kids will be with the same instructor and the same group for the whole camp
- Activities will include; yoga style stretching classes, learning about bouldering indoors and exciting videos on outdoor bouldering, challenges to stretch their capabilities, games to get them moving and fire up their imagination, and so much more!
- Please be aware that the children will need to bring their own packed lunch each day, we do sell pre-packaged snacks and drinks and money can be placed on the children’s account for these in advance. There will not be any full meals available.
- The camp for 14-17yr olds includes a free annual membership, providing discounted entry prices. The two camps for 8-11 and 12-13yrs include a whopping 50% off our ‘Supervising Introductions’ for parents, so that you can bring your children back and enjoy bouldering as a family.