Information last updated: 15th October 2021
We remind customers that covid is still with us. If you have a recent onset of the following symptoms: a new continuous cough/high temperature/loss of sense of smell or taste, please do not visit us.
During Your Visit to Craggy Island
- Hands: Continue to wash hands frequently and use hand sanitiser before-, in between-, and after climbing.
- Face: Face coverings are now a personal choice and no longer mandatory. If you would prefer your instructor to wear a face covering, please let reception know before the session begins. Protective screens will remain in Reception for the time being.
- Space: Respect other centre users during your visit and give each other space.
- Test & Trace: Our unique NHS COVID-19 QR code can be found in Reception.
- Capacity: We may have a reduced maximum visitor capacity at peak times
Plan your Visit
- No Pre-Booking Required.
- Card Only: We are still only accepting card payments and no longer accept cash at Reception. Speed up your entry by saving card details to your account or switch to monthly membership – just £49 (adult), £45 (concession), £30 (age 14-17), £20 (age 5-13) for unlimited climbing.
- Clothing: Please keep shoes and tops on for the duration of your climbing session.
- Changing area: Changing facilities are now fully functional including showers.
- Ventilation: The ventilation system at Craggy Island replaces the air every 6 minutes. This means much less chalk dust and also a constant supply of fresh air being drawn into the centre throughout the day.
- Cleaning: We have increased centre cleaning with high-traffic areas and customer facilities sanitised with antiviral products.
- Equipment: We sanitise all of our safety equipment in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Equipment is available for hire at Reception.
- Holds: It would be impracticable to clean the holds and ropes between uses; we encourage the use of sanitising stations between climbs and regular hand washing.
- Dog policy: We do not allow dogs in the centre for hygiene reasons.
- Book Now: All sessions will all go ahead as scheduled and are available to book online.
- We ask customers to arrive 10-15 mins before their session is due to start.
- Spectator areas are limited.
- Electronic waiver forms must be completed before arrival.
- We encourage customers to use their own equipment wherever possible.
- Craggy Island is considered to be “COVID-Secure”, given the measures we’ve introduced to limit the risks to our customers and staff.
- Please observe our Bookings Terms & Conditions here.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.