We’re excited to open up bookings for the winter term of Climbing Clubs! Scroll down for more information and how to book.
As we join the Spider Climbing family, there will be some exciting updates coming, for now, there are no changes to our regular Climbing Clubs
NEW! – We are now offering an optional 3-week extension for all climbing clubs! Choose between our regular 11 week term, or add an extra 3 weeks to your booking, keeping kids climbing right up to the Christmas Holidays!
- 11 or 14 weeks of 90 minute Craghopper climbing sessions.
- Clubs run every day of the week and at weekends!
- A regular club ideally suited to children aged 12+ years.
- Ideal for youngsters wanting to progress their climbing from what they have already learned during Kids Club.
- Pre-Requisites: To be eligible for Craghoppers your child must be able to competently demonstrate their climbing safety skills (tying-in and belaying), in-line with our Junior Competency assessment and will need to be signed off by 2 of our instructors. This can be done during Kids Club.
- All safety equipment is provided and shoes can be hired for an additional £3.00 per session.
- Get the kids learning all about climbing in a fun, safe and comfortable environment!
- £169 per 11 week term or a 14 week term for only an extra £46!